Supercharged Coupons Are Available Through the Provider With the Cost of Coupon Creation Credits As Your Only Up-front Expense – Perfect if you are a Local Marketing Agent or Social Media Manager
You can create facebook Coupons, Promo Links and facebook Fan Page Coupons (combining landing page and Coupon) http://SuperchargedCoupons.com (Optin list builder, mobile redemption and branding for your business on each coupon are only available for Reseller accounts.)
White Label Reseller Program
- As a Reseller, you are able to provide additional services like the Optin list builder, Mobile Redemption and Private Label branding. Since clients come to you to set up the Coupons and Links, you’re able to offer them at a higher profit as well.
- Coupon pricing is not shown and clients can’t purchase credits or create campaigns.
- Your Clients get their own Portal to monitor the performance of each campaign – Visits, Skips, Likes, Prospects and Reach
- Clients can validate coupons and mark them as redeemed – 24/7 at their convenience.
- Automatic Invoicing and direct payment to YOUR PayPal account. You set the pricing for campaigns and invoice reminders keep things on track. Once invoices are paid, they’re automatically closed and marked as paid.
- Exclusive Reseller option – List Builder – Clients can accumulate subscribers and send out notices of new Campaigns. This is a simple way to have a mailing list with very accurate facebook log in emails. Clients access the list through their Client Portals which motivates them to stay on as your client.
- Exclusive Reseller option – Mobile Redemption – All coupons are optimized for mobile devices, but this additional option allows businesses to use any smartphone to mark them as redeemed in their Client Portal. This is ideal for businesses that want to track walk-in conversions and it prevents the coupons from being used more than once.
- Reseller Branding – Client Portal Branding – your logo and business name and your contact information is shown. Clients can contact you directly via their Client Portals.
- Reseller Branding – Domain Branding – YOUR domain is used for all links. This includes your Clients’ Portals, your showcase, your fangates, your Coupons and demos. This is seamless white labeling and creates the potential for a stand-alone business by itself.
- Bonus Affiliate sign-ups – As a reseller, you get assigned “Rotator Referrals” – these are orphan affiliate sign-ups that come in to the system without clicking on an affiliate link. Only Resellers can be assigned these indirect referrals. (Resellers still earn 50% commissions from the purchase of credits by their referrals. These can range from $15 to $54 per purchase and are paid monthly.)
- Reseller Commissions – As a Reseller, you earn a 50% commission on members who you refer who also become Resellers. Non-Resellers are NOT eligible for these commissions, even if they refer a member who becomes a Reseller. Commissions for referring Resellers are not retroactive.
- As a Reseller, you start out with 500 Credits! This is enough to create more than 160 facebook campaigns for businesses at 3 credits per campaign. This could result in a profit of $3,000 after the one-time fee for Resellers even if you resell only half of the campaigns at the bargain price of $50 each.
When you sign up as a Reseller through Supercharged Promos, we add add more support and training on top of the excellent platform and forum resources built into the system.
Where to begin?
- Sign up for a free account using this link – http://SuperchargedCoupons.com
- Contact us with any questions and let us know you signed up using the form below – We’ll give you some starter credits to “kick the tires” and see how easy this system is to use.
- Explore the forum for answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions and best practices. You’ll notice that this is a very collaborative group dedicated to helping Local Businesses succeed and helping each other succeed.
- Attend weekly online workshops in the conference room at http://FreeCouponTraining.SuperchargedCoupons.com (you can attend these before becoming a member – they are usually scheduled at 8 pm EST, 5 pm PST on Fridays – check in the forum for definite times)